Tailored Strategies For Impaired Driving Charges
An impaired driving conviction can have serious, lasting consequences, including fines, incarceration, a minimum one-year loss of your license, a permanent mark on your criminal record, substantial insurance premium increases and the potential loss of your professional license.
The Toronto lawyers at Howard C. Cohen & Associates have more than 40 years of combined experience defending clients against serious criminal charges. Our lawyers can effectively defend you against these charges by creating a solid defence strategy customized to your case.
A Strong Defence Is Essential
Canadian courts have increasingly recognized impaired driving as a grave danger to the public. Jail time for impaired driving is increasing and the public stigma of a guilty verdict can affect all aspects of an individual’s life. You need legal representation that will protect you against the worst outcomes of a conviction.
Our lawyers have extensive experience representing clients against these types of charges. We know that it is crucial to ensure you get your charges reduced or withdrawn and to protect you from incarceration and a criminal record. Our goal is to provide you with strategic representation that helps you avoid the most serious consequences of impaired driving charges.
Comprehensive Representation For Impaired Driving Charges
You do not have to settle for a legal professional who considers a plea bargain a win. With our custom-tailored approach to legal representation, the lawyers of Howard C. Cohen & Associates can:
- Represent you at trial and, if necessary, on appeal
- Defend you against civil lawsuits that may be filed if someone suffered bodily harm or was killed in an accident
- Represent you in associated licensing and professional disciplinary matters
- Elicit important evidence from expert witnesses on technical, scientific and medical data
- Determine if your case involved a violation of the Charter of Rights, such as an arbitrary detention or a failure to provide an interpreter
Consult With Us About Your Case
When you are charged with impaired driving, it is prudent to speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. Our lawyers can advise you and commence defending you against the charges immediately. Call 1-800-318-1553 or use our online form to reach us.
- White Collar Crime Cases
- Fraud And Theft
- Licensing And Discipline
- Representation of Police Officers
- Sexual Assault Offences
- Impaired Driving By Alcohol
- Impaired Driving By Drugs
- Charter Of Rights Civil Liberties
- Drug Crimes
- Property Forfeiture
- Assault Cases
- Domestic Assault
- Firearms And Weapons Offences
- Unreliability Of Eyewitness Identification
- Regulatory Offences
- Immigration Act Charges
- Criminal Charges And Deportation
- Appealing Removal Orders In Ontario
- Legalization of Recreational Cannabis
- Record Suspension for Previous Marijuana Convictions